Redirect http to https Automatically
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Once you install the SSL cert on your website, you will need to redirect http to https site to make sure that the site will open in secure mode
- Login to godaddy account
- Under “Web Hosting”, click “Manage”
- Click on “Plesk Admin”
- Create the SSL cert (there is another note here how to create a free one), install it for your website.
- Under the domain you want to redirect http to https, click on “Hosting settings”
- Under “Hosting Setting”, follow the pic below
- 1 – make sure the domain is correct.
- 2 – choose the url without www
- 3 – select the “SSL” and “Permanent”, choose the cert installed already from before.